Hello,
I am looking to buy a laptop at a budget of around $550 CAN (max $600 after shipping) that will be used for editing photos/video and gaming. I need this laptop to be capable of running Photoshop/Illustrator and playing games such as CS:S and DoD:S decently. The screen size doesn't really matter, so anything bigger then 13" will be fine, but it needs to have a dedicated graphics card (EDIT: I looked around and found that this is probably not going to happen in my budget, so not needed.). Things like a card reader and a Blu-Ray drive would be cool are definetely not required or needed. Also an OS is not needed.
Thanks in advance for any help I get.
I am looking to buy a laptop at a budget of around $550 CAN (max $600 after shipping) that will be used for editing photos/video and gaming. I need this laptop to be capable of running Photoshop/Illustrator and playing games such as CS:S and DoD:S decently. The screen size doesn't really matter, so anything bigger then 13" will be fine, but it needs to have a dedicated graphics card (EDIT: I looked around and found that this is probably not going to happen in my budget, so not needed.). Things like a card reader and a Blu-Ray drive would be cool are definetely not required or needed. Also an OS is not needed.
Thanks in advance for any help I get.
Last edited:

















