I'm trying to cobble together a website for my family's business because we haven't been making much money lately and we want to maybe draw in new customers from the web. However, I need a dynamic gallery where photos can be added occasionally, but I'm more than lost in this area.
Since all of my other content is going to be static, are there any simple CMS galleries out there that sort of... drop in place? I'm looking for something with simple instructions and minimal work on my end, because I'm losing patience with this web design thing.
Not my cup of tea.
Since all of my other content is going to be static, are there any simple CMS galleries out there that sort of... drop in place? I'm looking for something with simple instructions and minimal work on my end, because I'm losing patience with this web design thing.
Not my cup of tea.















