P Psychosoldier9 Thread Junky Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 792 Feb 16, 2011 #6 I WILL END YOU, AND HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PLATTER!!!:cursing:
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Feb 16, 2011 #8 C-WHiT said: haha DoD:S has a new mascot? woot! Click to expand... I Feel this is true Psychosoldier9 said: I WILL END YOU, AND HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PLATTER!!!:cursing: Click to expand... and Psycho are you mad cause you been outed? or because you are ashamed of being a snooki
C-WHiT said: haha DoD:S has a new mascot? woot! Click to expand... I Feel this is true Psychosoldier9 said: I WILL END YOU, AND HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PLATTER!!!:cursing: Click to expand... and Psycho are you mad cause you been outed? or because you are ashamed of being a snooki
Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Feb 17, 2011 #9 are we all 12 years old here? or just dutch
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Feb 17, 2011 #11 are we all 12 years old here? or just dutch Click to expand... oh and BURN PSYCHO
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Feb 18, 2011 #12 What no come backs psycho?
P Psychosoldier9 Thread Junky Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 792 Feb 20, 2011 #13 This thread has been disowned by me because you can't spell right. Thank you very much!
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Feb 20, 2011 #14 The day of defeat: source division forums have been permanently scarred for ever because of this thread. But that's okay because I lol'ed
The day of defeat: source division forums have been permanently scarred for ever because of this thread. But that's okay because I lol'ed