Bad Brain Productions: Movie 2!!!!

Bad Brain

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,226
...will not be embedded here since it does contain cursing and the like, since it is of the DRUNK R-RATED REALISM, yes its footage of the first round of that epic night, i might make another movie out of more of it, but im not sure.

its the latest video on my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAwesomeBrain

also sorry for the poor editing but im learning as i go :biggrin:
 
Flux you are still banned from using grenades of any kind while I am present!
 
I actullay just noticed, racing sounds like "compare the meerkats" commercial =P anyone living in the UK would know what I mean lol

PS: I never knew tomi was this freaking funny...LMAO!!!
 
Last edited:
ha ha ha ha brilliant!!

"i am glad i have a demo of this" and "he called me an !@%$# so he has to die" (or something like that!!)
 
Hahahaha Tomi, can't wait til the next one. All I remember of the one I played was Sumac's plan to run to the other spawn before the game started and ambush, good times.
 
Back
Top