Hello Everyone

SpringfieldSkirmisher

I made one post
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
1
I am not sure if this is the right spot for introductions, But:

I am the SpringfieldSkirmisher. I know its a horrible name, but im old and who cares. I use words like skirmisher. I'll see you all on the servers and Be warned I use the mic, and I sound like a chain smoker....

-Fivestar
 
hey skirmisher, welcome to our forums.

Two things:

1) since you have a mic you should hop on our ventrilo server and hang out with us.

2) if you are interested in joining up with the DoDS division, please give me a shout to let me know. I will be more than happy to guide you through the process.

If you have questions feel free to ask them via private message or here within this thread.

-Blue
 
Welcome and we like old people. I'm old and people like me........I think.:huh:
 
Back
Top