Hey all.. I joined e quite a while ago. I love the orginization, and the members are great. I always feel welcomed, and you guys always help me. I would like to say thanks.
I would also like to apologize. A couple months ago for personal reasons I had to leave. I was gone quite a while. I should have posted that I was going to be gone, but I didnt. I've been back for a couple of weeks now, but I thought since I would've been considered AWOL, I wasnt welcome back.
Grem let me know I was still welcome. I would like to thank him here. I'm glad to be back, and I promise I wont ever leave again without saying something.
I would also like to apologize. A couple months ago for personal reasons I had to leave. I was gone quite a while. I should have posted that I was going to be gone, but I didnt. I've been back for a couple of weeks now, but I thought since I would've been considered AWOL, I wasnt welcome back.
Grem let me know I was still welcome. I would like to thank him here. I'm glad to be back, and I promise I wont ever leave again without saying something.























