Shogun 2: Total War demo out tomorrow

Hope it doesn't suffer from the first game's issues. Supposedly the devs had those goals in mind. We shall see come the dawn...

...we shall see.

*rubs fake beard*
 
Thanks for the information, I too will be checking out the demo.

That is if I don't dust off Rome or Empire in my anticipation...
 
downloaded it as well... unfortunately for me while playing the game i got a huge graphic error
 
Augh! I had the Battle of Sekigahara won! and then my ally betrayed me.... Curse you and your Naginatas!!!
 
Hope it doesn't suffer from the first game's issues. Supposedly the devs had those goals in mind. We shall see come the dawn...

...we shall see.

*rubs fake beard*

You played the original Shogun: Total War? I remember everyone raving about Rome: Total War, and I was thinking, "So what? I'm used to these huge numbers fighting in real time with STW!"
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top