So I'm all for supporting eGO, and not having adblock on, but if there's going to be video and sound ads I might be tempted to turn it on. Anyone else experiencing this? or know how to make it default no sound.
So I just had two videos playing for two different ads playing at the same time right next to each other. I have since installed ad block and turned it on. Problem solved.
I got tired of the video ads, so Ego is not whitelisted.
I have some beef with how bloated the website is, but I don't think they'd change that to make one person happy.
To add on to that, I've learned that dropbox posts should include a link to the site the ad brings you to; apparently it makes it a lot easier to get them removed.
Oh god the video ads kill me, I actually do intentional click through when I'm going to get something off of Newegg but that's the only time I'm not running adblock on this site anymore.