:'(

Geez I'm sorry....I had to hold my dogs head in my arms as she died when I was 13 years old. I know it hurts worse then hell. How old is your pooch?
 
I dunno what to say :(

sad it is.

something to cheer you up?

yep693.jpg

12910498.jpg
 
Thats too bad. If your are anything like me, which I'm sure you are, your dog is just another family member. If anything happened to my dog, I'm not sure what i would do. I am truly sorry...
 
How strange whenever an animal got hurt, they usually put to sleep almost immediately. Didn't those vets ever try to save those animals at all?

Take this scenario for a moment,
Problem: A race horse with a broken leg.
Solution: Put it to sleep.

...now try put that scenario into human situation,
Problem: Track athlete with a broke ankle.
Solution: Put him to sleep.
HOW'S THAT?!!

As for that $500 just for a checkup?! THIS IS MADNESS!!
If the $500 was for treatment, I can still accept.

BTW, sorry to hear about your dog. My condolence. I know how it feel, especially when they die in your arms, that really make you sad.
I once had my kitten die in my arms. It happen when I noticed he was coughing strangely then suddenly just drop motionless, right in front of my eyes. I got panic and quickly grab my kitten trying to wake him up. Then I tried to massage his chest, like doing CPR thing, and even gave him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Then I manage to bring him back alive, but just for a while before he drop dead again.
After that, I just sat speechless there with him in my arms. Then I done something I haven't done since I'm in grammar school, I cry. Right in front of my family.

So, yeah I know how it feel. What important is you and your pet have your time together, even if it was a short time.
 
Bit of a bad comparison there........ Horses are how many times as heavy, and spend how much of their lives standing. Horses cannot lie down and recover. They have to be able to stand and walk.

[quote1202232655==(e)= Alex SDU [FA]]
Take this scenario for a moment,
Problem: A race horse with a broken leg.
Solution: Put it to sleep.

...now try put that scenario into human situation,
Problem: Track athlete with a broke ankle.
Solution: Put him to sleep.
HOW'S THAT?!![/quote1202232655]
 
If you ever get a new dog, know that you won't have a connection with the new one as you did with your unfortunate one. May God bless your Spaniel's soul.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top