Rift

Are you interested in playing Rift when released?

  • Yes

    Points: 14 51.9%
  • No

    Points: 6 22.2%
  • I'm interested but want to see how it goes first.

    Points: 7 25.9%

  • Total voters
    27

Too_Tall

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
491
So I need to know who all is interested in this game and who already has it. I am trying to make a push for eGO to go into this game so I need everyone that has the game or plans to get it to post here as well. If we do not have enough for the push then I would like to see us atleast try to get on the same server and establish a foothold. I played both closed and open beta and the game was amazing beyond all belief being a WoW player I can personally say I like rift way better. Its actually enjoyable to level and I hate leveling. So let your voice be heard vote on the thread and post here if you wish to play or plan to thanks.
 
I've played through beta, but purposely limited myself as to not burn out on the leveling grind.

I pre-ordered and have the "fast start" package and will be starting on Byreal tomorrow, most likely as guardian (some online friend's choice).

I'd be interested in playing with some fellow eGO folks, just let me know where, so I can start a toon.
 
I was playing WoW when I heard about RIFT and a friend told me I should play so I gave it a try. The first time I tried it was during the closed beta and I didn't even get out of the starting area before I said I didn't like the game.
Something happened and I couldn't play WoW so I thought why not try RIFT again and because I actually gave the game a chance I ended up liked it a lot more then WoW. So much so that I couldn't play WoW anymore because it was just that boring to me... (And no I'm not trying to knock WoW it is a good game too)
Basically what I'm trying to say is give the game a chance if you're not sure about the game look it up. I know the thing that I liked the most were the rifts and the souls.
I already pre-ordered and hope to see everyone on one server.
 
I've been playing since closed beta 3.

I want this to happen. I've been pushing for this too.
 
I'd play if I didn't have to buy the game for 50-60$ AND pay a sub. The sub fee I'm fine with, but I'm not about to pay for a client and pay a sub.
 
I'd play if I didn't have to buy the game for 50-60$ AND pay a sub. The sub fee I'm fine with, but I'm not about to pay for a client and pay a sub.

I think of the game as only $35 because they give you a free first month.
 
I'm personally waiting the Star Wars: Old Republic, but I'm currently looking for something to play until then. I've read up on the game and it sounds cool from what I've looked over plus I like how they did the classes. Just want to see how it does in the long haul.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top