Low Score bench challenge: y/n?

Good Idea y/n?

  • Sounds like fun. Would be nice to try something different.

    Points: 4 50.0%
  • No fun, why would i want to do that.

    Points: 4 50.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • This poll will close: .

reflex99

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
4,044
For the benchmarking thread, I had an idea, and as usual, Bass thinks it is dumb. :thumbdown:

Here it goes:

Usually for benchmarking, you go for a higher score or FPS. This is fun and all, but sometimes it gets old.

I propose we try something different. A low score competition. The object is to get the lowest score possible in the given bench. You can do this with a number of means, such as, downclocking your CPU/GPU, disabling cores, flashing wonky bioses to your cards, running old outdated drivers, running P95 and furmark in the background, etc.

There would also probably have to be some rules, i like no modding the benchmark, and required to have some sort of video driver installed.


So what do you guys think? Fun Idea? Load of crap? Vote in poll above!
 
If this goes through I'm going to boot up my old Compaq with Windows 95 on it.

I always wanted to blow up a computer from the inside...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top