Killzone 3... just the full game this time!

[HoneyChicken]

Forum Fiend
Joined
Feb 27, 2010
Messages
704
Okay, as you all know this game is now out, and, for those wanting to buy, I'll tell you this. Do it. It's amazing. No better FPS out there for me. Omg I love it. I just made this thread to share the love, it's such a good game I can't even believe it! :D
 
was on the fence about getting it, because I played killzone 2 which was good but didn't finish the single player and played the multiplayer. But 3 blows 2 out of the water you think? Also what is your psn id honey!
mine is: jomigirock
 
It doesn't blow it out of the water, but it's a huge improvement, though little was changed. The single player is among the best I've ever played! The multiplayer, again, is a great improvement over the 2nd game, and you could get it just for that. Get it! :D
mine's: HoneyChicken
 
eh i didn't really like the second one tbh, and now that they released a new one so quickly it i just think its killzone 2 but with new levels and vehicles, couldn't get into the multiplayer :/
maybe ill pick it up if i am really bored haha, haven't touched my ps3 for a while
 
I'm RAGED that the blockbuster near me JUST closed so I cannot rent it, and I can't buy it today either. Damnit. I'm hoping it's as good as it was claimed to be.
 
Fabbrini, I just finished the campaign. Omgosh it's amazing, and, without spoiling anything, or much anyway, it sets it up nicely for a 4th game...
 
I was Very Very disappointed in campaign i felt as if it weren't as touchy as the first game. Just didn't feel right although the game play felt soo much smoother. I really like online though!
 
I was Very Very disappointed in campaign i felt as if it weren't as touchy as the first game. Just didn't feel right although the game play felt soo much smoother. I really like online though!





Yeah, agreed. I was extremely disappointed with the campaign as well :(
 
I love Killzone, I really do, but the only campaign I remember liking was the first on the PS2. That was damn fun.

I've lost a lot of faith in any FPS to create a good campaign, so I primarily buy FPS for an engaging multiplayer.
 
How can you not like the Campaign?! I loved it!
Hm, true. There aren't many good campaigns out there that aren't Battlefield, and I'm not just saying that because I love battlefield. Honestly!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top