Artimus Springsteen's Boss Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 7,356 Feb 27, 2011 #1 Thanks to Prisoner416 for this poll question.
S Sgt. McAwesome Thread Junky Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 917 Feb 27, 2011 #2 I've cleaned mine since *looks down at keyboard*....never.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Feb 27, 2011 #3 Its been a few months for me.
F Fact Active Member Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 385 Feb 27, 2011 #5 I keep snacks in between the keys for later.
A Angstrom Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 831 Feb 27, 2011 #7 I tried a few months ago, but then got lazy.
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Feb 27, 2011 #8 There was no never option, but I probably should.
T The Slayer EGO Zealot Joined Jan 22, 2010 Messages 1,948 Feb 27, 2011 #9 lolwut? Why should i clean it it's new .....
LilShortstuf EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 4,369 Feb 27, 2011 #10 I need to clean my keyboard? News to me. Get back to me in a few months and it will still be dirty probably.
I need to clean my keyboard? News to me. Get back to me in a few months and it will still be dirty probably.
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Feb 27, 2011 #11 I actually just cleaned it before I turned my computer on.
Barmy Army Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 3,723 Feb 27, 2011 #13 Cleaned mine last night with can of air and then wipes. amazing the dust that collects ewwww
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Feb 27, 2011 #15 Got it 2 months ago. And i kind knocked some stuff out of it last night. Some pencil shavings.
B Bad Brain EGO Addict Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,226 Feb 27, 2011 #16 i tip mine upside down and watch crums fall from it, does that count?
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Feb 27, 2011 #17 Bad Brain said: i tip mine upside down and watch crums fall from it, does that count? Click to expand... I do that too.
Bad Brain said: i tip mine upside down and watch crums fall from it, does that count? Click to expand... I do that too.
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Feb 27, 2011 #18 within a week. too much crap = needs to be cleaned
G Guile Active Member Joined Jul 1, 2008 Messages 308 Feb 27, 2011 #19 I keep my stuff pretty clean so I don't need to clean it as much