How long has it been since you properly cleaned your keyboard?

How long has it been since you properly cleaned your keyboard?

  • Within a week.

    Points: 90 18.8%
  • A few months.

    Points: 85 17.8%
  • Six months or more.

    Points: 78 16.3%
  • Keyboards need to be cleaned?

    Points: 225 47.1%

  • Total voters
    478
Just got a new one.. so that must be within a week.. but.. I usually do clean mine.. kids n all >.<
 
My keyboard is an ongoing experiment that I am doing for my Biology thesis. Im testing the effectiveness of counter-bacteria in high-infected areas........


Im kidding, im a business major, we are still dirty people though.
 
It's been reported by studies in offices that some keyboards had even MORE bacterias than a toilet seat! The second or #1 worst thing in these places is usualy the phone which no one ever thinks of cleaning. When I use to work in phone center I would always use my own keyboard/mouse beacuse I couldn't stand the very crappy and extremly dirty stuff they would give us.

A Q-Tips between each keys once 1-2 months doesn't hurt anybody and takes less than 3min to do.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top