I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Feb 27, 2011 #1 I would like to thank dod.s leaders for my new award, as I play for fun and try to help where I can it feels good to know it is appreciated. Thanks guys.
I would like to thank dod.s leaders for my new award, as I play for fun and try to help where I can it feels good to know it is appreciated. Thanks guys.
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Feb 27, 2011 #2 You're the man London.
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Feb 27, 2011 #4 Congrats. You indeed are the man, the man/master admin of avalanche.
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Feb 27, 2011 #5 Congratulations London! You deserve the Leadership Award!
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Feb 28, 2011 #7 Grats London, you deserve it buddy!
F FLYING DUTCHMAN EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 1,372 Feb 28, 2011 #9 Congratulations London!,you deserve it buddy!
F Faceman1725 Forum Fiend Joined Nov 27, 2010 Messages 737 Feb 28, 2011 #12 Congrats London! Thanks for your work and leadership on the servers!
L Lord Apocalypse Rookie Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 66 Mar 4, 2011 #14 I am posting cause I've been to dumb not to match my user name to the one on steam, so I need a post . But gratz on my behalf too.
I am posting cause I've been to dumb not to match my user name to the one on steam, so I need a post . But gratz on my behalf too.
S SmuthSealLuvSmak Poster Joined Nov 21, 2008 Messages 193 Mar 6, 2011 #17 London, I just wanted to say congrats man, I really enjoy playing in game with you; you represent everything that is good in eGo!
London, I just wanted to say congrats man, I really enjoy playing in game with you; you represent everything that is good in eGo!
H Holy Krapoli I made one post Joined Jul 2, 2007 Messages 15 Mar 7, 2011 #20 What can be said that has not? You make that map and all others you play and admin on! Congrats