Computer is down for a few days will be afk

Annihilator

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
3,034
My PCU i believe has gone out, I have one ordered and hopefully its the problem, but until then its DOA. I am sending this on my ps3.
 
HA HA HA, you over did it on the first few days you were back, you should have broke it in slowly so it could get used to working again. Hope you fix it ok.
 
At least you have a PC coming in. My laptop fried, so I'm playing on Xbox right now. It sucks really bad. I have to pay just to play online and pay for any map packs I want. I wish I had the money for a new pc. But who knows when I'll be back.
 
So far so good, replaced the PCU, started right back up, time will tell though, I have gotten this far before.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top