- Joined
- Nov 29, 2007
- Messages
- 315
I don't understand the anti-ironsight consensus. I love the iron sight. It's perfect for fine-tuning your aim to take out the MG or Sniper. Yes, it slows you down.. it's not meant for on the run shooting. Yes it's hard to see but it's only supposed tobe on your target. I think the iron sight was a great addition to the rifleman's bag of tricks. I use it all the time but to each their own.
One other thing, configure your mouse speed with your hand-eye co-ordination. Set a speed and stand in front of 2 windows. Place the reticule on the left window. Now close your eyes and move the reticule to where you think the right window should be. Adjust accordingly. Accuracy is 9/10ths of the law in our world. The rifleman, that is. =)
One other thing, configure your mouse speed with your hand-eye co-ordination. Set a speed and stand in front of 2 windows. Place the reticule on the left window. Now close your eyes and move the reticule to where you think the right window should be. Adjust accordingly. Accuracy is 9/10ths of the law in our world. The rifleman, that is. =)











