Bc2 server issue

5starGeneralAlphaSnake

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,272
When i go to the Bc2 server browser i only find 54 servers.
I dont find any eGO servers.
When i try to join off a friend, it says cant connect to ea servers.

Someone told me this is a update issue and everyone needs patch 5 but people cant download patch 5.
 
Has it worked before? Could it be firewall or blocked ports?

Try turning your firewall off, and see if you can connect. If you can you need to make an exception for Bc2 to connect to the servers. If not then it might be a port issue, or a general game issue.
 
I had the same exact problem. I had to disable my firewall to see all of the games.
I agree with Oprah, try turning it off and connecting. If you can see all your games, turn it back on and make an exception in your firewall's Rules for BC2.
 
I turned it off, made exceptions. Opened ports.... Nothing worked.
I even reinstalled but now im stuck on 1.0 and cant patch.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top