Abandoning Skippy for a few days...

Skippy

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
1,933
So we're flying off for some downhill action tomorrow and will be back on Saturday (after Realism, boooo). Skippy's not invited but he doesn't know that yet, we're dropping him off at the in-laws tonight shhhhhh...

We're hitting these 2 resorts --





Based on level of difficulty, first person to correctly identify the resort in the first picture gets 7500 casino cash. First person to identify the resort in the second picture gets 17500 casino cash. I know it's not much but hey that's all I have...
EDIT1: The first picture has already been successfully identified, but since the prize was not claimed, the second picture is now worth 25000.
EDIT2: 25000 claimed by BaCkStAb!

Oh and just one rule -- no more than 2 guess per picture per person, to give others a chance.

Happy hunting!

Log of guess attempts:
Picture 1
Park City, UT - Border Control Agent (incorrect)
Squaw Valley, CA - Blue Stealth (CORRECT)

Picture 2
Snow Bird, UT - Border Control Agent (incorrect)
Sugarbowl, CA - Border Control Agent (incorrect)
Northstar, CA - BaCkStAb! (CORRECT)
 
Last edited:
Salt Lake City-park city Utah 1st photo

2nd photo looks like snow bird
 
Last edited:
if im right i dont want any CC, but is the first one Squaw Valley?

-Blue

Correcto! There was a big giveaway and I'm sure you noticed it. Since you don't want the CC I'll just roll the 7500 into the pot for a grand total of 25000 for the second picture.
 
big giveaway = truckee, CA. was just in the tahoe area in the middle of january. we hit squaw valley, kirkwood, northstar and heavenly.

oh and the second pic is northstar
 
big giveaway = truckee, CA. was just in the tahoe area in the middle of january. we hit squaw valley, kirkwood, northstar and heavenly.

oh and the second pic is northstar

Yep, we're gonna be staying in Truckee and going to Squaw for 1 day and Northstar for 2. Well that was quick, 25000 shipped!
 
Well I would have guest squaw for the first. However I would have chosen alpine meadows for the second. Spent christmas up there crazy busy. . .
 
make sure you go down KT-22 while youre at squaw, one of the steepest, if not the steepest, slopes in north america!
 
Have a good one there Skip! :)
You snowboarding or skiing?
Either way, don't fall on your butt too much eh?
It hurts like hell sometimes on the snow, depending on how fluffy it is...




24qq1c0.png
 
Have a good one there Skip! :)
You snowboarding or skiing?
Either way, don't fall on your butt too much eh?
It hurts like hell sometimes on the snow, depending on how fluffy it is...

I have my own board, but I prefer skiing, so I guess I'll be renting this time :thumbup1:
 
Back
Top