The line of death

Death_Blade

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
1,850
Notice how the line is a bad bolder than the other lines... double line all the way.. what does it mean ???


Untitled-1.jpg
 
I think your issue is browser specific. Perhaps this post would have been better placed in the tech help section.
 
Wait, is that line that disturbive that it bothers you so much? I mean its just bolded a bit nothing special.. but yea agreed with burt, its probablly browser specific.
 
Last edited:
Well if you are worried about that line, I think you're worried about probably getting a new monitor or a video card.

Because my friend, not every bodies computer screen looks like yours all messed up and what not most screens don't get blurry like that,
and what you have there is your going to run into trouble if you keep using it like that.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top