[Realism] Campaign 4 Battle 4 Information!

ronpaul

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
1,840
Battle Report


Allies:
alliedcinc.jpg


General of the Armies [Cinc] - Boyle
General [GEN] - Tomi87
Brigadier General [BG] - lungbuster4417
Colonel [COL] - Megs a Tagger

​


Axis:
axcincfm.gif


ReichMarshall of the Greater German Reich [Cinc] - YoSpankDawg
Generaloberst [GEN] - Dr. Compton
Generalmajor [GM] - Bad Brain
Oberst [Obs.] - Death Keeper​


server_map.png

Server IP: 67.228.175.241:27015
PW: Come on VENTRILO for Password.




Current Battle Map

tMomA.jpg

** All Territory Swaps have been Updated on the Battle Map Above. **

Battle #4 Information:

***

Round 1: Allies attack Austria from Italy on dod_donner.
Allied command underestimated Axis defenses and LOST their attack bid!


The Allies are clearly intent on capturing a territory close to the Axis stronghold. Once again, U.S. Army soldiers will storm the streets of the small town of Donner in an effort to drive out Wermacht defenders.

Round 2: Axis attack the Netherlands from France on dod_anvil.
Axis command has committed too few troops and has LOST their attack bid!


Axis forces have elected to wage war on their Western front as they take the fight to the small country of the Netherlands. Netherlands, a historically stingy nation to capture, is home to a war riddled town whose only strategic value is the fact that Allied soldiers occupy it.


Check out the Allied STRAT Meeting Thursday at 7pm EST. This is open to Allied SOLDIERS ONLY! The Axis meeting will be Friday at 7PM EST, open to AXIS SOLDIERS.

This is also a EURO REALISM Weekend. Please see the times for this event below.



NOTE: Please show up early so that you can download the maps from the server

time_date-1.png

Saturday March 5​

Euro Realism

3:00 PM EST
1:00 PM CST
12:00 PM PST

attention-1.png


Campaign Realism

8:00 PM EST
7:00 PM CST
5:00 PM PST

attention-1.png


Haven't signed up yet? CLICK HERE

Teams for Campaign #4: CLICK HERE

DoD:S Realism Campaign Handbook: CLICK HERE​
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ALARM! Die Schlacht ist unter uns, vorzubereiten, das Vaterland zu verteidigen!

Translate it and win a cookie
 
Good luck everyone should be another epic battle and i fight to the finish
 
I dont mean to brown-nose, but your Battle Reports are very well written ronpaul. I get the sense that I am reading a real battle report from the WWII era, and it motivates me to get to practice and into battle!
 
I dont mean to brown-nose, but your Battle Reports are very well written ronpaul. I get the sense that I am reading a real battle report from the WWII era, and it motivates me to get to practice and into battle!

And yet he never shows up...sigh...
 
hey ron is the euro on saturday? because you put march 2 and today is thurs and its march 3rd
 
And yet he never shows up...sigh...

Not never, I have been at a practice and a battle. However, I have a RL task master who is more strict and powerful than you, Hitler, and Mussolini combined!
 
Back
Top