2 years, do i qualify for the eGO pension now?

KnuckleChild87

Forum Fiend
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
645
full_2.png


2 years, hard to believe i know, where has the time gone?! In such time i've served up hundreds of knuckle sandwiches, pineapple surprise grenades, and sauerkraut lead pain. :biggrin:

It's been a long tough fight on the battlefields of europe, but there's no quit in this soldier. We will achieve victory in EdgeGamers :cool:


SO SHINY!
 
I wondered the same thing...because yesterday was my 2-year anniversary as well. Congrats!

YEAH MARCH 2, 2009 ACCOUNTS! :thumbup:
 
I wondered the same thing...because yesterday was my 2-year anniversary as well. Congrats!

YEAH MARCH 2, 2009 ACCOUNTS! :thumbup:


just remember that when it comes time for promotions/awards :w00t: :lol: :w00t:
 
Grats knuckle! 2 years is a good achievement! I still have to wait mine for maybe 4 or 5 months :P
 
i was thinking of saying something more clever than congrats, but i could only come up with inappropriate comments about your name.
 
I looked everywhere for a Halmark card, guess they don't carry them for these occasions.

Grats!
 
unfortunately, eGO does not offer pensions :(

Grats on the 2 years. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top