Server maintenance, changes

slayr357

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
2,414
We know we have had some issues with servers that are running bad. We have taken sOme steps to improve the issues. We hope this improves your gameplay with us. If you notice a issue server down, lag, ect. Please contact a advisor so we can get working on it. Also stickied at the top of the page is my "got lag" thread. Make sure you read thru that. We have some really good settings taylored for our server config.
 
Solid Copy Boss, now let's get those servers populated! :thumbup::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::biggrin::scared::drool::blink:
 
Thanks Slayr, and all who helped to get our servers fixed! IT's much appreciated! *pretends his rant never existed*
 
Roger that. Thanks for the help slayr :)






24qq1c0.png
 
cool, good work. Lets make this thread as long as the rant thread! Give credit where it is due!
 
Last edited:
I don't know if Anzio was one of the servers "fixed", but it has been running better than ever for me! Thanks.
 
Good job from my view. I have noticed that some plugins are no longer there and to be honest, I am not missing them either. Well done!
 
Truly fantastic. Thanks on the update slayr, I know I and others truly appreciate it.
 
Thanks slayr and every1 else involved, I have noticed a huge improvement when playing.
 
Back
Top