Vent issue

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
6,556
For some reason my packages are sent too fast and it says for me to use direct-sound for input but i already have it selected? Is there any way to stop this? Uninstall did not fix this.
 
here is what the error is...just got 4 of them in a row ...

Sound input device has been closed.
It was sending data faster then it should be.

Try enabling the 'Use DirectSound for input device' option.
 
here is what the error is...just got 4 of them in a row ...

Sound input device has been closed.
It was sending data faster then it should be.

Try enabling the 'Use DirectSound for input device' option.

I have gotten this a few times in the past.

One of the ways I fix it is making sure Vent is ran as Administrator (Vista/7)...
Then mess around with the selection for the input device (NOTE: "Default Direct Sound Device" usually causes the issue).
Sometimes adding or removing the "Hardware input mixer" helps.

I could help you out in Ventrilo a lot better (I'm always in the Strat devision).
 
One of the ways I fix it is making sure Vent is ran as Administrator (Vista/7)...
Then mess around with the selection for the input device (NOTE: "Default Direct Sound Device" usually causes the issue).
Sometimes adding or removing the "Hardware input mixer" helps.

I have it ran as an Administrator and the last 2 are not selected....still having issues
 

Latest posts

Back
Top