A good day indeed! (DOD:S Vent)

LeviTheDegu

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
1,379
Hey guys I'm in a super good mood right now and it's partially due to the fact of how many people are in DOD:S vent right now! There's almost 20 and it's not even time for realism! I want to thank everyone who takes the time to get onto vent (And for those who harass other players to get on. If you have a mic it's a great place to meet new friends and get the most-up-to-date information on DOD:S and eGO! Thank you all!


o/ eGO
 
Nice!






24qq1c0.png
 
ya know there's a way to get rid of the guest tags next to the non-leadership personnel...i just forget how
 
lol,this was when i was fixing and tryna get rid of my stupid internet crash issues so i wasnt in vent >.<
 
Another happy making moment *takes back what he says about DOD:S dying* :] Servers are back, and so is our activity o.o

 
Another happy making moment *takes back what he says about DOD:S dying* :] Servers are back, and so is our activity o.o


Lol where are you??? You're not even around there haha. That's like calling in to work, asking to be put on speakerphone, and saying, "I'm glad we could all make it here today..."
 
Lol where are you??? You're not even around there haha. That's like calling in to work, asking to be put on speakerphone, and saying, "I'm glad we could all make it here today..."

"Good morning Angels..."

"Good morning Charlie"

It's one of those moments... lol.







23moish.png
 
Lol where are you??? You're not even around there haha. That's like calling in to work, asking to be put on speakerphone, and saying, "I'm glad we could all make it here today..."

I had just logged in and hadn't joined the channel yet XD
 
Blue took time off owning DOD:S to play drums. Abdul was so afraid he'd return while ingame he decided to play CS:S instead. There's your spoiler alert.
 
I'll bet you got a few people thinking "dammit here we go again"!!

A post from you with vent in the title... :)
 
you cant warming up on jail ;) and btw stop killing me on your rocket :P

lol, to do that, you have to stop getting in the way of my crosshair all the time! you'r everywhere I go xD :laugh:
 
Im glad to see more people in Vent again, kind of like the Good'ole days when we were at the top of the list in Vent. I figured id post something that seems fitting now that im playing [omitted] a lot. Oh and so is Dutch, oh and im playing it with YSD.

ventfun5.png
 
Back
Top