[Realism] Campaign 4, Battle 4 Results!

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
week4.png

** All Territory Swaps have been Updated on the Battle Map Above. **

BATTLE RESULTS

Battle #4 Results:​

Allies attack Austria from Italy on dod_donner.


After a long hard fought battle, the axis have regained control of Italy after a successful counter-attack!

**

Round 2: Axis attack the Netherlands from France on dod_anvil

After a successful counter-attack, the axis used the motivation they had to propel themselves into the Netherlands and seize control!

**


*****************************************

OjvRQ.jpg

A good plan violently executed right now is far better than a perfect plan executed next week.
General Patton




Another great fight everyone. These are getting better and better with surprise after surprise, gaffes, and heart-pumping action. As usual, don't forget to attend your team's strategy meetings to keep yourself in the know! ​

Any suggestions/comments/issues can be PM'd to C-WHiT or ronpaul.​
 
Last edited:
Great job Axis and valiant try Allies. It is all exciting! Congrats to Yo and his command staff.
 
Great job Axis and valiant try Allies. It is all exciting! Congrats to Yo and his command staff.

And to you as well, my good sir. Good battles. You single-handedly took out some of my best men on Campazzo.
 
C-WHiT's amazing. He's completely and absolutely fantastic. I wish I could be more like him. If only, there was a way, I'd give my right arm to be more like him. I'm so happy he's part of DoD and part of the best division EVER!
 
Last edited:
C-WHiT's amazing. He's completely and absolutely fantastic. I wish I could be more like him. If only, there was a way, I'd give my right arm to be more like him. I'm so happy he's part of DoD and part of the best division EVER! :P

aww. thank you backstab!
 
Back
Top