Wild Card Vote Thread! Thursday March 10th 9pm EST |6pm PST

Vote Now!

  • Around The World ~ DoD:S Style

    Points: 15 44.1%
  • RoadTrip to INS

    Points: 4 11.8%
  • Hide-N-Seek (Dutch Style)

    Points: 8 23.5%
  • What else is there?

    Points: 7 20.6%

  • Total voters
    34
Status
Not open for further replies.

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
egowildcardlogo1.png


WILD CARD EVENT

Date:​
Thursday March 10th, 2010


Time:
9:00 pm EST
8:00 pm CST
7:00 pm MST
6:00 pm PST
​

Server: DoD:S Event Server ~ 67.228.175.241:27015​

Come into vent before the event to find out what's in store for the evening, get the password and have fun talking to us!​


It's Time to VOTE... :P


1) Around the World ~ DoD:S Style

Everyone starts with Rifles, then switches to Assault, then Support, then Sniper, then MG, then Rocket. 5 minutes per class. At the end of 30 minutes, we'll switch sides. The top 3 with the most kills will receive a special prizel!

2) DoD:S RoadTrip to INS

It's a free mod! Noone can say you can't afford it!

3) Hide-N-Seek

Well, we haven't done it in awhile, so why not?

4) What else is there?

What do you want?

Other Possible Choices:
- Kalt Sewer Tug-of-War
- Argentan Night
- Roadtrip to TF2
- Roadtrip to CS:S
- Select Weapons Only on a fun map



gFHNZ.png


By the way, have you read this from backstab?

C-WHiT's amazing. He's completely and absolutely fantastic. I wish I could be more like him. If only, there was a way, I'd give my right arm to be more like him. I'm so happy he's part of DoD and part of the best division EVER! :P

Reference: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1735754#post1735754
​
 
Last edited:
Realism with spies

Realism with spies
Once teams are selected, the realism referee PMs 1 player from each team secretly, assigning them as 'spies'. The spys' job is to do everything in their power to make sure his team loses. This can include not killing the enemy players, or assassinating his teammates.

-Obviously, TK'ing (only if part of the game, but not to grief) is allowed, but with some repercussions.
-A correct TK -of- the spy by a teammate during the course of the round earns that player a choice of any weapon (even outside of agreed-upon team weapon restrictions) in the next round.
-An incorrect TK of the spy (i.e. killed a player that wasn't the spy) bans the player from anything other than pistol and knife in the next round.
-The spies CANNOT reveal their identify (via chat or mic) to anyone during the round or during round setup. (i.e. they can show that they are a spy by their actions, but not verbally say or write it out) -- there should thus be ZERO basis for the CO to suspect anyone in particular on his team as he gives out weapons and sets up positions.
-The spy -is- allowed to falsely accuse other teammates of being spies during the round. (e.g. "OMG I just saw STORMY knife Blue Stealth!")
-Players not designated as spies but causing trouble for their own team will be dealt with.
-This works much better when the 'kill reporting' (the thing at the top right) is turned off.
 
I go for the Kalt Sewer Tug O War.

Its time these noobs learn my skills in the sewer. :O
 
Realism with spies

I actullay wouldn't mind giving this a shot :) Sounds really interested.

Either that or we just have 1 VIP per team (realism) and objective is to kill the other VIP ^_^
 
I actullay wouldn't mind giving this a shot :) Sounds really interested.

Either that or we just have 1 VIP per team (realism) and objective is to kill the other VIP ^_^

We actually did have an assassinate-the-VIP wild card event last week, I believe. It was different, and did go rather well.
 
We actually did have an assassinate-the-VIP wild card event last week, I believe. It was different, and did go rather well.

Last week? I must've missed it :cursing::cursing: I've only recently joined the eGO DOD:S Steam group so I get notified on events ^_^ I can never get the times right when converting it to GMT.
 
Last week? I must've missed it :cursing::cursing: I've only recently joined the eGO DOD:S Steam group so I get notified on events ^_^ I can never get the times right when converting it to GMT.

It's that CSS tag thing you have there -- switch it to the DoD tag and life will be that much more beautiful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top