Admin School

Sorry fellas, admin training is for eG's and eGO's.
 
Should be good :)






23moish.png
 
still haven not got my advanced admin ribbon :( took the class january...was i forgotten?

My graduate records show that you took Admin 101 on 1/6/11 and were signed up for Advanced Admin Training on 1/14/11. However, you're not on the official attendee list for that class with Greenlight.
 
While we are talking about it, I took admin class in January and did not get the ribbon for it. I also took the advanced class a month later and did get the ribbon for it.
 
well i was there...i wonder how i got off the attendee list...not something i would lie about...i guess ill take it again.......
 
Fixed the Fubar situation, sorry for the mistake on that.

well i was there...i wonder how i got off the attendee list...not something i would lie about...i guess ill take it again.......

I'll take your word for it, I put the award into the system, so you should be good.
 
I would love to sign up to get a nice refresh on everything, do I have to request access to eG - DoD usergroup? I'm only in the CSS one.

Thanks,

-Cakeman

:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top