Event: CHANGES !
TIME: Sunday, 3-13-11, Noon Central Time, on my server.
MAPs:
de_dust2_changes
de_changes_2
possibly even cs_office_flipped
time to frag em, tag em, and bag em. :chair:
I would have done this saturday, but weather is good, and i'm beating the tar out of some golf balls at Cloverleaf. $10 for all day, hell yea!
server link below
IP removed from Beta
I'd love to set it p so that anyone with eGO that has admin would have it there also, but i don't have access to that data.
TIME: Sunday, 3-13-11, Noon Central Time, on my server.
MAPs:
de_dust2_changes
de_changes_2
possibly even cs_office_flipped
time to frag em, tag em, and bag em. :chair:
I would have done this saturday, but weather is good, and i'm beating the tar out of some golf balls at Cloverleaf. $10 for all day, hell yea!
server link below
IP removed from Beta
I'd love to set it p so that anyone with eGO that has admin would have it there also, but i don't have access to that data.
Last edited by a moderator:















