Stupid mic >_>

Narh

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
1,599
EDIT:

I fixed it (I hope)

Double edit:
>_>
Im cursed to never play Dod realism :(

Something ALWAYS happens to keep my from making it.... Last time my prof decided to pile on work, and this time my mic was stoopid, and I manages to fix it 15 minutes AFTER it starts >_>

There is no emote that can express my face right now :cry:
 
Last edited:
Hello.

Is your problem resolved or not?
 
Basically, its fine on the desktop and stuff, even in css but when I use it in TF2 everybody says it is staticy and it mutes their sound. Basically, it sucks.
 
PM me on Steam and I'll handle your issue.
 
Patience is a virtue. I wasn't AFK when you spammed me, I was busy working on some code. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top