2 problems, both need to go away

Parkour12

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
1,100
Ok, I have 2 problems both about the forums. 1rst when I log in, and check off the "remember me" button, and login, and tue next time I come on the website , I'm not logged in. This has been happening on every website I go to when I started out with a fresh hardrive. 2nd how do you when you want to upload a picture, how do you upload one without corrupting it.
 
Sounds like you have a faulty hard drive. Try running a SMART test?

The first probably depends on the browser. What browser are you using? It might not be storing cookies.
 
Sounds like you have a faulty hard drive. Try running a SMART test?

The first probably depends on the browser. What browser are you using? It might not be storing cookies.

Hahahahahahaha.
You sir, are my hero.
 
1: This depends on the browser. And also might be that you have to go to your settings and change so it allows for passwords to be stored. I myself use Mozilla Firefox and have no problems with the password memory bit.

2: Where do you upload them and in what file type?
 
With the image thing, it's because you're not linking directly to the image. You've been linking to pages with the image on, you need the direct image link.
 
First:
To ensure that Google Chrome is allowed to store cookies, do the following:
1. Click on the Wrench icon at the top-right corner of the browser window.
2. Click on the Under the Hood tab.
3. Under the Privacy section, click on Content settings...
4. Under the Cookies section, make sure that the radio button labeled Allow local data to be set is selected. Make sure that the two check boxes labeled Ignore exceptions and block third-party cookies from being set and Clear cookies and other site data when I close my browser are NOT checked.

Also, make sure that you are not using Google Chrome in Incognito Mode at the time that you are trying to stay logged into the eGO forums.

Second:
What do you mean the image becomes corrupt?

I hope we get your questions answered as soon as possible. :)

dRastic
 

Latest posts

Back
Top