Less playing time

Shanee

Famous
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
506
Hey guys!
I'm probably not going to be on as much through march between homework,MCAS testing and A yoyo contest coming april third,which imma start practicing for.hard.
Ill try to get my preformance on tape and on youtube
the contest is april third. Im going to have to practice daily.What happens is you Preform a routine on stage for to a song of your choice for a minute.
MY goal is to try and place at last 4th.at least vs. my 6th and 7th placing the last two recent contests.Wish me luck!

So basically,Im not going to be on as much.ill try though. If you would like to see one of my yoyo videos just pm me or w/e

Thanks!!!

Shane
 
Pretty said when DOD:S gets put on the backburner to yo yo practice!!!

Just kidding man! Enjoy, good luck on those tests!
 
I have faith in your yoyoing abilities, YOU WILL BE # 1
Good luck and most of all have fun.
 
Good luck man. I can't even yo-yo normal lol.

My song suggestion:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0[/ame]

If you really do that song, you are the most real person I've ever met. Ever.
 
good luck, but your goal should be to win! BTW, here is a true yo-yo story that I actually overheard on a New York City Bus when I was in High School (approx 1980). I found it so funny that I remember it to this day.

Girl 1: Yo. Yo.
Girl 2: Don't be callin' me a yo-yo!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top