If you thought I am hardly on now...

chili dude96

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
1,452
Hey guys! So you know I have barely been on lately. Between my minecraft addiction and real life piling up I really haven't had much time for you guys. I'd just like to say it sucks and I hope to be back on playing.

But not for 10 days starting on the 23rd! Because bucks and I will be performing with our school choir in europe! How cool is that? But yeah that means we won't be on at all. So, hopefully after that I'll be back.
 
When you get back take a couple days and check into MCA, Minecraft Anonymous. You better put on a 5 star performance, your representing America over there so do it to the best of your ability! But most importantly, as you should do in all your activities, just have a blast with some friends.
 
Back
Top