Youtube black screen

5starGeneralAlphaSnake

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,272
Windows xp s3
firefox

Flash installed.
Worked 2 hours go. Now it doesnt.

Jtv works and that uses flash.
 
Last edited:
Have you tried using IE?

Is it a black screen as soon as the website pops up to the first video?

I just want to get a better view of what you're doing when this occurs.
 
address bar youtube.com
Enter the address
Black screen
Side videos pop up
done loading still black

Ill try IE

Edit: IE works....
 
Last edited:
My buddy had this same problem last night...That's strange..
 
Yeah, I reinstalled flash and java on his PC, and flash worked on other pages, like newgrounds and stuff..

We just went out and had a couple of beer, came back in and tried Youtube again and it worked.

No real solution from me.
 
I had the same issue on both my laptop and desktop. I was running Firefox and couldn't get them to load. I ran CCleaner and it works now, so I'm not sure what was wrong.
 
Have you tried disabling your plugins (if any)?

What version of Firefox are you using?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top