Bench Thread: Lowest Score?

Lowest Score?

  • Yes

    Points: 2 50.0%
  • No

    Points: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Ph?bus

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
4,155
Please only vote if you participate or plan to participate in the next bench event.

So it's Lowest Score is the winner. Pretty much exactly what it sounds. You can do anything you can think of to lower your score, but the person with the lowest score wins.
 
>.>

We should do it in 3Dm11, or heaven, or something that uses DX11, so then people wont do that.

if we go with something DX9 though, the p4 with the FX5200 is coming out.... party tiem!!!


you should also make it so you must have drivers installed....otherwise this could get rowdy..
 
Doh. :(
We should. I think we should do 3dm11 since it gives us a score, and is very controlled = good.
 
And I think drivers have to be installed for it to run anyway.

I wonder if I can get 3dm11 to work in Linux... :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top