WILD CARD tonight (Leprechaun Event)

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
Well we had a number of kinks to work through at the start and I suppose it could have been quickly fixed by going with a different map, but we adjusted and pushed on.

The dozen of you who left early missed out on the fun as we actually had a working event for the last half hour+ and it was pretty fun.

TOP HUNTER:
CopperAle (3 captures)
TOP LEPRECHAUN: Dutchoper (29 kills as leprechaun, including many that saved "pots o' gold")

Thank you, to all who stuck it out through the changes and I promise that any future Wild Card ideas I have will be pre-tested/have all kinks worked out, so don't let this deter you, plz.
 
I thought It would have started at 2AM, ended up starting 1AM =/ Still made it half way through though after I noticed people were already in the event server =P
 
ahh the joys of daylight saving's. =)

anyways, thanks again YSD. All ideas need refining in the beginning but it's always nice to try something new.

Remember, if anybody else has an idea for a new event or would like to try something, just let me know.
 
Thanks YSD.

Sorry i decided to kill most of you with my MG. When i see a group of players standing around arguing or trying to figure things out i tend to shoot first/never ask questions later.
 
Thanks YSD.

Sorry i decided to kill most of you with my MG. When i see a group of players standing around arguing or trying to figure things out i tend to shoot first/never ask questions later.

Then how come you try to kick me when I do my D-Day reenactments with people spawning?
 
Back
Top