Back in the Saddle Again

Mike?

Active Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
344
Hey EGO friends! After a long leave of absence, mainly due to work and university, I finally decided to jump back into online gaming. But wait! Why is this posted in tech talk? Because the deciding factor was my new rig I built. Have a look. Hopefully this guy is future proof for umm, a few years. It's nice to see some old faces again and I'm excited to meet some new ones. Happy fragging, see everyone on the battlefield (cough... Team Fortress 2)!

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout
Motherboard: ASUS P7P55D-E LX
CPU: Intel Core i5-760 (Quad Core) 2.8 GHZ
GPU: EVGA GeForce 460 GTX (Fermi) 768MB
RAM: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1333
Hard Drive: WD Caviar Black 500GB
PSU: Ultra X2 750-Watt
 
I recognize you by your name and avatar.

Nice rig! You'll enjoy it. I have almost the same set up.
 
Mikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke!

That is one old PSU you got there.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top