- Joined
- Nov 19, 2010
- Messages
- 365
Ok. Not sure what is happening to vent but it seems to got haywire on me. And seems like more people has same problem.
Here is the story: I was on vent and talking while playing like usally when suddently I notice nobody could hear me.
I tried reconnenting and it did so and I could hear everyone else but they could still not hear me.
Ventrilo then disconnected so I just jumped in again. And then joined a room. After that I could not join a different room or talk to anyone.
It keep disconnecting me and reconneting me. Still nobody could hear me or anything
I tried rebooting and installing ventrilo again and it worked for 10 sec then kicked me out again.
Then now. Out of the blue it started working again. But it keeps kicking my ping up to sick numbers in the 5000+.
Gonna add port to router now and see how it works
Here is the story: I was on vent and talking while playing like usally when suddently I notice nobody could hear me.
I tried reconnenting and it did so and I could hear everyone else but they could still not hear me.
Ventrilo then disconnected so I just jumped in again. And then joined a room. After that I could not join a different room or talk to anyone.
It keep disconnecting me and reconneting me. Still nobody could hear me or anything
I tried rebooting and installing ventrilo again and it worked for 10 sec then kicked me out again.
Then now. Out of the blue it started working again. But it keeps kicking my ping up to sick numbers in the 5000+.
Gonna add port to router now and see how it works








