Favorite Video game of all time.

LadyFace

Famous
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
416
I want to know everyones favorite video game(s) of all time and why. Go!

Mine has to be 1) Super Mario World, 2) Yoshi's Island,3) LoZ:Wind Waker and 4) Red Dead Redemption.

1) Because it's the first video game I ever played EVER. I beat it when I was 6 :B

2)Because the art in that game was crazy awesome! It's all Vincent Van Gogh which I found out later was Miyamoto's intent. Nintendo rocks!

3) Wind Waker is the first Zelda game I EVER played...And I was 16 when I finally played it. Don't judge me. -.- The story is just the greatest ever. I like how it obviously intertwines with Ocarina of Time and I like sailing everywhere. And, the music. The music is GREAT.

4) Red Dead Redemption is my most recent favorite. It contains within it's awesome red cover one of the best video game storylines EVER. Not to mention the music is as real as real can get and fits game play amazingly. Speaking of game play, The graphics are beautiful! They did a great job on the textures and what not. When I'm playing RDR, I feel like I'm actually back in 1911 when the west was dying. And it won game of the year over Black Ops :D
 
25qar2r.jpg


Amazing story that pulls you in, tons of hrs of fun gameplay, awesome music... Can't explain in words why it's the greatest RPG of all time, you just have to play it.
 
25qar2r.jpg


Amazing story that pulls you in, tons of hrs of fun gameplay, awesome music... Can't explain in words why it's the greatest RPG of all time, you just have to play it.

You know. I never owned a Playstation growing up..Or even played one. So basically, first time I've ever seen this game. Ever. (Favorite word to say is EVER tonight, apparently)
 
1) starcraft 1 i spent alot of time playing this game with my friends for hours each day in grade 6 (9-10 years ago) it was awesome
2) diablo 2 just so fun slaughtering a bunch of cows to get rare items :D
3) battlefield 2 because of its massive maps and its 3 expansions. The vehicles were the best jihad jeeps, pwn tanks, the heles and dog fighting
4) left for dead 1 great game, so fun playing with a bunch of your buds killing zombies or trying to kill them while a zombie :D
5) counter strike just because i can never get bored of it :D
 
You poor child. I just finished Red Dead, puuurty good. Sonic was another favorite, I had every game for the Genesis and Game Gear.
 
1) starcraft 1 i spent alot of time playing this game with my friends for hours each day in grade 6 (9-10 years ago) it was awesome
2) diablo 2 just so fun slaughtering a bunch of cows to get rare items :D
3) battlefield 2 because of its massive maps and its 3 expansions. The vehicles were the best jihad jeeps, pwn tanks, the heles and dog fighting
4) left for dead 1 great game, so fun playing with a bunch of your buds killing zombies or trying to kill them while a zombie :D
5) counter strike just because i can never get bored of it :D

LOL. I have a really good friend of mine that plays Diablo 2 and one day he was like," I don't need this crap, Lauren, I saved the frikkin' sun, Okay?!" It was great. And Counter Strike? I'm just getting into that today, I finally had enough money to buy it. I was in one of the servers for like a few minutes today and Man! That game is awesome, even though I suck at it ..for now. I can't wait to play it more! It's a lot more hardcore than Team Fortress 2...I may even switch Division Tags... >.>

You poor child. I just finished Red Dead, puuurty good. Sonic was another favorite, I had every game for the Genesis and Game Gear.

I think the only Sonic game I really gave a crap about was Sonic and... Who's the red guy again? Lol. Dang, it's been awhile. I have the Sonic collection for gamecube but I haven't played it in forever.

And Red Dead- OMG. I could just go on and on and on about that game. Once I get started, I never shut up. It's just such a great game! I want to get a John Marston poster for my room, cause he is just too cool...I hate being Jack though. He's mean to his horsy :/
 
Ulitimate DOOM, duke nukem 3d (both for PS1) and recently stalker call of pripyat.

im sure theres other games ive liked as much as these but i cant think of them now
 
For Hand-held, I put so many hours as a child (as a younger child I mean) into this game, and even now I still play it every now and then.
mega_man_battle_network_2_coverart.png


For Console, I loved this game and its predecessor, though the first one scared me a little more when I was younger. I want to get my N64 back so I can play it again.
banjo-tooie.jpg


For PC (the real console), I put so many hours into this game, and even go back and replay it every now and then. I love the characters and love the whole game (though what once seemed to be the best squad AI no longer seems so now).
RCcover.jpg
 
For Hand-held, I put so many hours as a child (as a younger child I mean) into this game, and even now I still play it every now and then.
mega_man_battle_network_2_coverart.png


For Console, I loved this game and its predecessor, though the first one scared me a little more when I was younger. I want to get my N64 back so I can play it again.
banjo-tooie.jpg


For PC (the real console), I put so many hours into this game, and even go back and replay it every now and then. I love the characters and love the whole game (though what once seemed to be the best squad AI no longer seems so now).
RCcover.jpg

Holy Crap! You just reminded me of Banjo-Tooie! I love that game. So hard. Lol.
 
My top 3 PS1 games

Final Fantasy 7

FF7%20Box.jpg


Final Fantasy 9

FF9.jpg


Castlevania

CastlevaniaSOTN.jpg


Nintendo 64 Games

Banjo Kazooie
Banjo%20Kazooie.jpg


DiddyKongRacing
Diddykong%20Racing.jpg


Donkey Kong Country 64
Donkey%20Kong%2064.jpg
 
this is an easy answer for me, favourite of all time

256px-Star_Ocean_Second_Story.jpg


this is simply the greatest game i've ever played without contest - obviously i have lots of other games i love and hold dear, like ff7 (yes so2 is better) deus ex, golden eye 64 and all the gran turismos and such, but nothing compares to this game right here.

im going to buy it again, tho now its sold for like 200 bucks
 

Latest posts

Back
Top