Recruiting

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
I do understand that some new recruits may not read our rule,but they should be encouraged to try. Yesterday an "e" asked me if I was an admin when I said I was, he then accuse a player of hacking, I felt he may have been justified but each time i went into spec the player changed his way of playing so I was unable to spec him. Please "e's" use private admin chat for your concerns. Only admins can read what you say so it makes it easier to catch these players. To talk to admin in private just type u@ message it will get a better result. Other wise guys enjoy the game and have fun.
 
london, i hope you confronted this =(e)= directly about the rules. otherwise, its unlikely he will know he broke them. most of our members unfortunately do not peruse these forums very often.

-Blue
 
london, i hope you confronted this =(e)= directly about the rules. otherwise, its unlikely he will know he broke them. most of our members unfortunately do not peruse these forums very often.

-Blue

its true that person will prob never see this because they dont come on vent or forums lol


good way to put it
 
Back
Top