Vid Card question

S!ck

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
2,140
Hey there, I am really looking forward to battlefield 3 coming out but on the site it tells me my vid card is poop... lol so I figured I would list my specs and see if anyone had a suggestion on what vid card would both maximize my capabilities for BF3 and for the future so that I won't need to get another one for a while lol

AMD Athlon II x4 630 2.80 Ghz
4.00 GB of ram (Will most likely add 4 more GB)
64 bit Windows 7
ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 series
Monitor is NOT HDMI..

Thanks in advance for any suggestion. Price is somewhat NOT an issue.
 
What kind of budget and what wattage of power supply do you have?
 
If price is not an issue, i suggest trashing your whole current rig, and going sandy bridge.

As far as playing BF3, no one really knows how Frostbite 2 will do yet.

If you just want to do GPU upgrade, a 580 is probably the best choice right now. 6990s are a bit overpriced at the minute.
 
Back
Top