Well, I've seen a bunch of cool mouse designs, the roccat and the R.A.T. really do stand out. But I've got to tell you, this is probably the most beautiful mouse I have ever seen, just checked out this manufacturer today and it looks pretty decent.
Just... wow, that thing looks amazing.
Features:
It has a lovely lift feature which will no doubt help out quite a bit in RTS and FPS games when you need to lift your mouse up. I'm a low sensitivity gamer myself and I fin that that would be an excellent feature.
Oh yeah, and the Roccat Kova finally caught up with it's friend the Kone and got the "+" makeover.
Wow... which one to choose...
Just... wow, that thing looks amazing.
Features:
One thing to note is that EVEN THOUGH it is a top-end gaming mouse with ones such as the R.A.T 7, R.A.T 9, Roccat Kone+ and the Razer Imperator. It has a little less DPI than them. The R.A.T and the Razer mice have 400 more DPI than this thing, but does it really matter? The Roccat Kone+ is still on top DPI wise with 6000 DPI!Cybersnipa.com said:Up to 5000 DPI using state-of-art laser technology
On the fly DPI selection with 4 configurable levels
9 programmable buttons with 7 modes, allowing up to 63 unique macro scripts to be assigned to the mouse
Software tool for mouse configuration
Programmable buttons feature as both gaming buttons or Internet buttons
4-way scrolling
Adjust lift button allowing for optimal sensor performance
16 bit data path for ultimate performance
1000 Hz polling rate
7200 frame rate
150 inch/sec tracking speed
2 super size low friction PTFE feet
Adjustable weight system with 6 x 4.9gr weights
Changeable right side rubber grips
Ergonomic and comfortable design
It has a lovely lift feature which will no doubt help out quite a bit in RTS and FPS games when you need to lift your mouse up. I'm a low sensitivity gamer myself and I fin that that would be an excellent feature.
Oh yeah, and the Roccat Kova finally caught up with it's friend the Kone and got the "+" makeover.
Wow... which one to choose...










