Avalanche: good job my Fellow eGO members

avalanche has been fighting for first for years lol... It changes from 1-4 place all the time... lol
but glad to see it back on top where it belongs :)
 
Not suprised, this server is always full of pubs almost 24/7.
 
Niiiiiice. Good work all. Best avalanche around, and that's been known for a long time, position or not :)
 
I remember just over a year ago we had 3, count em, 3 servers in the top 10. I bet we can do that again
 
Now lets get the other ones up there as well, we at one point had all 5 servers in the top 25. I know we can do this again!
 
based on ava's regaining of the #1 spot I would like to just say a few words to you ava haters...

lolololololololol lol

that is all, carry on

-Blue
 
based on ava's regaining of the #1 spot I would like to just say a few words to you ava haters...

lolololololololol lol

that is all, carry on

-Blue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......................:w00t::laugh::P:thumbup::thumbup1:


Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are........
 

Latest posts

Back
Top