Scrim map training

Pi_

I made one post
Joined
Jan 7, 2010
Messages
9
I don't know if anyone would be interested in this, but since I run a server and actively scrim, I would lend a helping hand to any players that want to learn cevo/cal maps, including spots, names, strats, etc.

- pi tsubaki

EDIT: oh and also I would teach people how to play de_highschool. I know every tip, spot, and pre-fire skills for this map. I have enough experience to make someone very good on this map :D

EDIT 2: EVERYONE THAT WANTS LESSONS ADD ME =(e)=™ pi | ﻛωλττ #λ AND SEND ME A MESSAGE WHEN IM ON
 
Last edited:
Thanks for offering free lessons,
We have our scrim leader Fart Vader who is more than qualified to train us newbs. But I wouldnt mind hanging out learning other peoples hacks...
 
I'd love to come over and learn a few hints and tricks, add me on steam my username is:
eurocracy
 
eurocracy. Ill add you, but I want to do this with more than one person so hopefully we get more :D
 
Pi I own you all the time. pfft.

Thanks for the offer tho, But I'm addicted to Runescape :D
 
I'll teach anyone but doolb ;)

Mayhem, youz a noob\

Boe jangles, stop being all jangly <3
 
add me, when I do play CSS its usually highschool so id like to PWN ALL!
 
Thanks for offering free lessons,
We have our scrim leader Fart Vader who is more than qualified to train us newbs. But I wouldnt mind hanging out learning other peoples hacks...

Fart is the best


Last edited by FartVader; Today at 07:23 PM..
 
Last edited:
I don't know if anyone would be interested in this, but since I run a server and actively scrim, I would lend a helping hand to any players that want to learn cevo/cal maps, including spots, names, strats, etc.

- pi tsubaki

EDIT: oh and also I would teach people how to play de_highschool. I know every tip, spot, and pre-fire skills for this map. I have enough experience to make someone very good on this map :D

LAWL Sign me up it wouldn't hurt im already really bad... :P
 
I'm really busy but Ill add you all and set something up! :D

also, EVERYONE ADD ME UNDER =(e)=™ pi | ﻛωλττ #λ
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top