Journal of a Highschool'er

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so excited, and i just can't hide it, i'm about to lose control and i think i like it:w00t:
 
Yessss no more bush campers. Is this map going to be implemented in the 24/7 high school server? How about we have map changes from this to the old one and throw the night version of high school in there just for kicks so its not the same map over and over again.
 
Finally the middle yard has got something new. I didnt really like it becuse there was no good cover only bushes but now it looks awesome!
 
I only came because I heard there were pictures.

Regardless of my reasons, nice work Rouge.
 
Nice work bud, and great idea on presenting it, really is great work and the whole place got a giant boost visually amazing.
 
looks good

hey i like the new look of highschool... cant wait to see it up and running, and did i see overhangs out in courtyard and sideyard? those will provide a new playing obsticale that highschool does not have right now and it looks to be really fun. keep up the good work:)
 
That is the greatest thing i have ever seen in my entire life jk but anyway it looks awesome!!!!
 
I've never played a high school map before, might try it tonight after work? ;) but, the map so far looks pretty spiffy, me lovey it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top