It's that time again... Bounty Time!!

CC has been el transferedo (spanish for transfered). Happy hunting!
 
I have a question for this bounty game. What is CC? and what is it worth? =))) like do we get a special weapons skins, or myb a reserve slot for a week or so. Im just curious about the reward =)
 
I have a question for this bounty game. What is CC? and what is it worth? =))) like do we get a special weapons skins, or myb a reserve slot for a week or so. Im just curious about the reward =)

you can use it in the casino.
but i don't know if this is true or not but i heard that you will be able to buy minecraft stuff with it.
 
I have a question for this bounty game. What is CC? and what is it worth? =))) like do we get a special weapons skins, or myb a reserve slot for a week or so. Im just curious about the reward =)

You can use it in the casino that's located on the eGO site navigation list on the left of the website. It's listed under 'Casino' under Homepage.

I believe you can use it to buy events, but I'm not sure if we can do that anymore. It's sort of used as a bragging tool to see who has the most casino cash. It's a good way to get people to go out and do things.

You get CC by posting, doing events like this one or professional events set up by event coordinators like iamevilbear or parvovirus. You also get it for recruiting someone, so get out there and get busy!
 
All CC has been sent! Thanks for playing guys, and as always, happy hunting!
 
Wish you guys had bounty time on HS.....

This was supposed to be an attempt at getting more people to play cs_office, but after awhile, if it's still going strong, I may change it to be global.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top