In first person shooters, what key do you prefer to use to crouch/duck?

In first person shooters, what key do you prefer to use to crouch/duck?

  • CTRL

    Points: 350 76.1%
  • C

    Points: 55 12.0%
  • Other (please specify)

    Points: 55 12.0%

  • Total voters
    460
I use ctrl in almost every game. The only game so far I don't have my crouch bound to ctrl is Crysis 2, because it is really difficult to sprint and press ctrl at the same time to perform a slide.
 
Ctrl is the classic. That's like "What mouse button to you bind to shoot?" If it's anything other than M1, you are a freak of nature. Same with crouching.
 
I picked Ctrl because I used to use it. I have a Logitech G13 Gampad now, so I leave all the game defaults the way they are now and just program those keys into my gamepad.

logitechg13-sb.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top