Surround sound speaker problem(5.1)

RyanSoFire

Thread Thumper
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
1,034
So I just bought these speakers and they are amazing! I have one little issue though. There is little sound coming from the back left speaker. I can't seem to figure out why its so soft. I have checked all the cables to make sure they are plugged in correctly. Is there any way to manually raise the volume for the back speaker? I wont accept the fact that Logitech gave me a bad speaker, because the sound coming from it is crystal clear and amazing.

I bought the Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506
Link: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers/devices/7191

Help is much appreciated!
 
With most of the newer hardware like that, you should have received a CD with some programs to install on it. The program you are really after is a mixer.

(Most of the time "Realtek audio manager" is default on newer computers)

Within that software you can do a sound test (it will cycle through each individual speaker, and play half a second of static)

If it plays the back left speaker just like the others, you are correct, you've got a good speaker. The next thing you'll want to do is find the settings for that speaker and tweak them until you get the kind of response your looking for.

Let me know if you have any questions!
 
Back
Top