Best earbuds for running?

FreakingHell

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Messages
2,181
I can't seem to find a pair of earbuds that lasts me more than a month. It seems the sweat always gets to them or the cord gets messed up and they stop working or the ear piece starts to fall apart.

I want something that I can wear while running long distances (up to marathons) without having to fiddle with every couple minutes. Preferably a in ear style, I tend to like the ones with the rubbery things on them. <=$50, less is better though
 
Last edited:
Tried [ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002KH3Z44/ref=nosim/55548068-rg2603-00-20?s=merchant"]Amazon.com: AKG Acoustics K 316 In-Ear Sports Headphones - Red Cardinal: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41DgnL%2BkG-L.@@AMEPARAM@@41DgnL%2BkG-L[/ame] yet?
 
Are [ame="http://www.amazon.com/AKG-K316-RED-Sports-Headphones/dp/B002PU9OSM/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_4"]http://www.amazon.com/AKG-K316-RED-Sports-Headphones/dp/B002PU9OSM/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_4[/ame] these the same thing? $14 cheaper...
 
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Mdr-As30G-Active-Headphones-Silver/dp/B0015AFONW/ref=sr_1_127?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1301425542&sr=1-127[/ame]

I have a pair of these. The sound quality is pretty good and they're sturdy. Comfortable, too.
 
Haha, I was waiting for someone to post Beats. Don't waste your time.

They're good but they'll inevitably break and you'll have wasted your money.
 
@ Mr. Game - Yeah, my skull candy pair stopped working after just a couple weeks.

@ Noise694 - I said less than $50. Anybody who spends $175 on earbuds for running is an idiot imo. Put that money in a 401k for Christ's sake.

@ Tension Head - Thanks, but I prefer in-ear. And I tend to dislike having a band around the back too.
 
@ Mr. Game - Yeah, my skull candy pair stopped working after just a couple weeks.

@ Noise694 - I said less than $50. Anybody who spends $175 on earbuds for running is an idiot imo. Put that money in a 401k for Christ's sake.

@ Tension Head - Thanks, but I prefer in-ear. And I tend to dislike having a band around the back too.

They are kind of in ear. They have a little rubber earbud thingy that you can't see in the picture. Fair enough though.
 
Just get get a pair of like gummy buds.. they seem quite durable.. I only throw my old ones around every day and they still work.. like 15 dollars at BB
 

Yup. lol.

Have you ever tried using SkullCandy?

I've used headphones from them because of their lifetime warranty.

Skullcandy is pretty bad in terms of sound quality, and build quality, too. I haven't had any of their products last, except for these headphones, but that's because I barely use them.
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top