New video card

Soul_of_a_Sinner

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
3,377
So last night my 8800 finally died :( miss you. This means that I need a new video card, and since I havent been keeping track of video cards well im asking for some assistance.

Doesnt need to be top of the line most expensive card out there, but i would like for it to run crysis 2, starcraft 2, TF2, CS:S and all my steam games of course.

My budget is roughly $200.

Specs:
Mobo:GIGABYTE GA-MA790GPT-UD3H
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition
RAM: OCZ Gold AMD Edition 4GB DDR3
HD: WD Caviar Blue 500G (2)
PSU: Uhm its some antec psu think it is 650watts

If you need anything else let me know, I appreciate the help
 
GTX 460 would also be a good fit.

Knowing the resolution you use would be beneficial to helping you as best as possible.
 
Back
Top